Debit and Credit Cards
Our cards, provided by HSBC Premier, offer you a collection of options/services that fit with your lifestyle at home and abroad.
- Peace of mind: rest assured that your online purchases are secured through additional verification with MasterCard (MasterCard secure code) and Visa (Verified by Visa)
- Pay for goods in shops and restaurants: enjoy the convenience of using your debit or credit card in any outlet that displays the logo found on your card (e.g. VISA)
- Cash withdrawals: debit card clients can withdraw cash from the many HSBC cash machines located throughout the world. In addition, you can withdraw local currency conveniently while you travel (fees may apply)
- Travel safe: advise us before you travel abroad so that we can tailor your card for use overseas. It only takes a few minutes to set up, and we’ll ensure you can make payments overseas without any inconvenience. For your security and peace of mind, we automatically monitor accounts for unusual foreign transactions
- Contactless debit or credit card: depending on which country you are in, you can make some payments with a tap of your card at any retailer that accepts contactless payment by ‘Mastercard PayPass’ or ‘Visa PayWave’– just look for the logo
- Additional card holders: adding your partner, a family member or friend to your account is a simple way to get more from your credit card (additional cardholders must be 18 years or over). Additional cardholders get from the same options/services and protection as the main cardholder
Investment Outlook Q4 2022: Top trends and high conviction themes Watch the video: Investment Outlook Q4 2022: Top trends and high conviction themes
Watch Kevin Lyne-Smith, Global Head of Equities, HSBC Global Private Banking and Wealth, discusses our strategic investment themes and focus on our Top Trend of American Resilience, Energy Transition and Independence, Asian Champions at Great Value and Total Security.
Wherever you are, depend on us for the services you need to effectively manage your finances.